Have you ever found yourself starving after a long morning, afternoon, and night in the Sci-Li? Are you exhausted with Jo’s salads and fed up with filled-to-the-brim Ratty take out boxes? If your answers to these questions are a resounding yes, then you’re in luck. Blog has gathered a comprehensive list of the best under-the-radar meals you can find on Thayer Street for your first, second, or third dinner (or breakfast or lunch).
- Southwestern Chicken Salad from B.GOOD
Go crazy and add grilled chicken to it.
- Savory crepe “Racquel” from La Creperie
Where spinach, brie, and cranberries come together in harmony.
- Chocolate chunk cookie from Insomnia Cookies
In this case, simple IS better.
- BUF-A-Q calzone from Mike’s Calzones
Give this marriage of buffalo and barbecue your blessing.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie from Blue State
Pick your Blue State but stick with the smoothie!
- Tofu bibimbap from Soban
Get it to go and make sure to add a fried egg.
- And hey, maybe do Subway a favor and patronize their business for once.